Monday, November 10, 2003

NOT LIKE A VIRGIN: Britney's been telling Entertainment Tonight what a difference getting fucked has made to her music: "I think that when you experience something that special, and something so sacred, it's like so much more emotion goes into it. I thought I was going to marry the person. I thought I was going to be with the person for the rest of my life, so that's why I did it. But when you do, you creatively go through such a different state when you're in the studio." Maybe, but on the other hand you could have showered. (To be honest, the new Britney stuff sounds less like the morning after your first time, more like the sound of a fist-pummelling on the knees waiting for the next time to us, but what would we know?)

Also, she tells ET that, surprisingly, the whole kissing Madonna thing was Madonna's idea. Who would have thought it was the plan of the woman with the twilight career, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.