Wednesday, January 21, 2004

COLD AND ANGRY: Amy Lee of secret Christians Evanesence has had to issue an apology following her decision to announce that Cold is all finished because Cold's guitarist has leaped upon the 'sence's downward spiral. Oh, and also for blabbing that Scooter, Cold's singer, has been "in and out of rehab."

Her apology:

"Dear Cold Fans, I'm sure the last thing you want to hear right now is more of me running my mouth, so I'm going to make this short and simple. It was not my place to make any statements about the status of Cold- Cold is not my band. I apologize. I've never claimed to be perfect and I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong. To the band: Sorry guys, I didn't mean to hurt anything for you. I'm new at this and I still sometimes forget that the world is listening"

Don't worry, Amy - give it six months or so and the world won't be listening any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.