Tuesday, January 20, 2004

TRY DANCING ON THE ROOF, DAVE - THAT MIGHT HELP: The trial of Dave Holland, the Judas Priest drummer accused of attempted rape and indecent assault has heard that Holland did, indeed, give the 18 year old fags and booze, but that the sexual allegations are "ridiculous." Holland claims that he discussed his own bisexuality with the man, believing "he was of the same persuasion as myself. He was very fond of me, the same as I was of him. He would even tell me I was his best friend. He would tell me that he loved me. It wasn't a sexual thing, it was affection. There might have been the odd hug or something like that. I know it is politically incorrect nowadays but kids like to be shown a bit of affection." The case continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.