Friday, March 12, 2004

50 CENT: NOT FOND OF GAY MEN: Good news for lesbians - 50 cent thinks you're cool. But gay men? He won't have no truck with them. But he's not prejudiced, you understand. Confused? In a Playboy interview, 50 Cent explains it all:

"I ain't into faggots. I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it — we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that's cool.

It's OK to write that I'm prejudiced. This is as honest as I could possibly be with you. When people become celebrities they change the way they speak. But my conversation with you is exactly the way I would have a conversation on the street. We refer to gay people as faggots, as homos. It could be disrespectful, but that's the facts."


it's such a pity, though, because with his buff gym-fresh body and his habit of removing his shirt and grabbing his throbbing cock, he'd be so popular down the bath-house. I'm convinced we can turn him - he probably just hasn't met the right man yet. Let's hope that instead of the predictable protests, a smarter campaign is fought: maybe every gay and bi man should send 50 Cent's record label a photo and an undying declaration of love. Possibly with a description of how they'd like to introduce 50 gently, or perhaps firmly, to the arts and joys of man-on-man love. He'd appreciate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.