Thursday, March 25, 2004

THE OSBOURNES AND THE LOVES: ITS LIKE A VERY BAD SOAP OPERA: Oh, god, it's like two Liz McDonalds at once: Courtney and Sharon Osbourne screeching at each other through the media. Here's a sample:

"I saw her (Courtney) on TV and I felt so bad for her, my heart went out to her and I thought, 'Lay off her, leave her alone, she's got enough c**p going on in her life and she doesn't need me giving her a hard time,' but that was last week.
Well missus, it's not cool to say that you got them (drugs) from Courtney because Courtney's not cool.
You're right when you say I don't want you to hang with KELLY. I don't and I don't want you to go near my son. Carry on with your own life. God bless you, good luck with everything in life, just stay away from the Osbournes. Leave us alone."


Yes. Both of you, leave us alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.