Tuesday, March 09, 2004

UNCANNY MEANING SCARY: You might recall our picture of Pete Burns on Liquid News from a while back:

Sorry, we've had to remove Pete briefly - you'll have to use your imagination

Compare and contrast with this picture of Three's Company star Susan Somers:



Frightening, isn't it? Susan, for what it's worth, has been going round trying to bark up some sympathy for Martha Stewart. Because Somers knows what it's like to hear that door clang behind you:

"I will never get over it as long as I live -- the lack of freedom, the lack of rights. I looked at the hole in the floor to go to the bathroom and I thought, 'I don't know what I have to do in the rest of my life to never, ever find myself here again, but whatever it is, I'm never going to be here again. And maybe that's the point of it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.