Wednesday, April 21, 2004

THERE ARE MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT CHICAGO: The band from the place that shares its name doing Hard For Me To Say I'm Sorry (oh, you know we're right); Chicago Town Pizzas; the movie version of High Fidelity. One of the less great things about the place, of course, is its where Billy Corgan was born - the birth was quite fast, but it took three days to persuade the ego to make an appearance. And, worse, Corgan has kicked off his solo live career by performing a bunch of songs about Chicago in Chicago. Short of saying "Please don't hit me, I've got diseases" can anyone else think of a more calculated, please-like-me move?

Now, if he did a cover version of Hard To Say I'm Sorry: then we might start to see if we could respect him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.