Monday, May 17, 2004

I DON'T THINK I'M SEXY: Britney Spears has apparently told German FHM that she doesn't think she's sexy in the least, which you can see in the way she takes the stage dressed in any old thing. She also claims to have "secretly been just as sexually active as Janet Jackson", which makes it sound like they're comparing notes or something. Unless "as sexually active as Janet Jackson" has become a new half-way staging post between virgin and slut: "I've broken my chastity pledge, but I won't sleep with just anyone. I'm only as sexually active as Janet Jackson." Spears elucidates further:

"But as far as sex goes, I've done similar things to what Janet Jackson has done."

Which we think means she's shagged James DeBarge, which is a frightening thought.

She's also given a heads-up to what she's looking for in a man. She wants a man who isn't politcally correct and isn't everybody's darling. We've run it through our computers, and would suggest this fellow:


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.