Wednesday, May 19, 2004

LOLLOPING INTO BRITAIN: Sure, there's always been rumours that Perry Farrell is about to bring Lollapalooza to the UK, but this time round, it's looking like he just might. Or... we think that's what he means:

I'm not going to rush it because I want to [bring it over], I'm going to do it because all of a sudden the universe will open up and say, 'Go over there now! You should go there.' I just have to go slow. You gotta catch a rhythm. With music, it's funny, people will ask me a lot of questions about putting on festivals - what they don't realise is you're out there in the universe and music's out there in the universe and you have to hope that the music and you cross paths."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.