Friday, June 18, 2004

GHOST VANISHES: Look, you could at least try and look upset at the news that Ghost of the Robot, James Marster's band have split.

Let's all take comfort in James' statement, shall we?

After two great years of music making and touring I have decided to dissolve the band Ghost of the Robot. This was not an easy decision to make but one that was thought out thoroughly with consideration to you, the amazing fans and my amazing band mates.
There are no bad feelings or creative differences that lead to this decision. I have always given 100 per cent of myself to my craft and I felt that the band and the fans would suffer now that I will be devoting all my time to new film and television projects since Buffy and Angel are no longer in production. Please know how much I have appreciated everyone's support of me and of the band. I hope that you will continue to support me in my future film and television projects.
This decision will not affect me participating in or attending any conventions. I love the feedback I get from my fans and look forward to the next time I see you.
All my best, James Marsters."


The PS - "actually, I just saw Fifty Odd Foot of Grunts and suddenly came to my senses" seems to have dropped off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.