Monday, August 23, 2004

COCK TALE: So, the big upset of V was Black Rebel Motorcycle Club storming out a signing session when asked to autograph a penis. It was one of those 'amusing' inflatable ones. Peter Hayes attempted to explain why they got up and walked away:

"I'm just not into bullshit really. I tend to get in bad moods when that happens. It shouldn't be taken offensively really but I don't like dealing with that stuff. It doesn't set well with me so I'll just leave. Hopefully people don't get too offended but if they're going to offend me… I shouldn't put myself in that situation to deal with that. I guess I should laugh at that stuff more but there's too much of that stuff going on to deal with."

We're not quite sure what he means with those last words - he's being given too many inflated penises to sign? Because we could see that that would get tired.

We do worry now, though, that he's set himself up for a lifetime of ridicule, as people will start to call him "the one who ran away from a blow-up cock", "Peter petrified of pee-pees" and "the member that wouldn't touch the member", along with some others which we'll write in our lunch break. Whatever Happened To Our Rock & Roll Stars, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.