Thursday, August 26, 2004

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" WORKS SLIGHTLY LESS WELL WHEN NOBODY DOES: Someone from 441 - Tisha, apparently - seems to think that mere Earth laws of queuing don't apply to her, especially in airports:

"When I came along Suzie our manager said 'Oh do you mind if Tisha comes along and does her ticket?'."
"The woman was like 'No, she can't, I'm gonna miss my plane, blah, blah, blah". She said to me, 'Get to the back'. So I'm like 'Hello, do you actually know me'."
"I was getting really heated, I was like, 'Don't tell me to get to the back of the queue when you don't actually know me'."
"I just don't like people telling me what to do when they don't actually know me, ask me nicely and I'll do it."


Erm... no, Tisha, I think if I'd been queuing for ages at an airport desk and someone tried to push in front with her mates, I wouldn't bother to wait for an introduction before telling you to fuck off to the back. You don't fart roses, you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.