Thursday, August 19, 2004

GIRLS ATUMBLE: Thank god for Nadine Coyle - if it wasn't for her swift thinking when Nicola Roberts "fainted" on a rooftop, Roberts could have plunged to her death. Coyle saved Roberts, and thereby saved us from the horror of a National Period of Mourning and a State Funeral. Nicola recalls the moment whe she looked into the eyes of the big D:

"I don't remember how it all happened - it was all a bit of a blur. I was already feeling faint as we were wearing winter clothes and it was boiling hot weather. All I remember is getting my heel caught in the railings, then losing my balance and Nadine screaming as she caught me in her arms. Nadine and Kimberly pulled me away from the edge and al the girls sat me down and were worrying about me. It was terrifying I couldn't stop shaking for a couple of hours."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.