Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MAKE TRADE FAIR: News of a big charity gig at the Hammersmith Apollo - Make Trade Fair Live is an Oxfam bash featuring Razorlight and Jamelia with this well-intenioned aims:

Make Trade Fair LIVE has been organised by Oxfam to highlight the impact of unfair trade rules on poor farmers in the developing world. Oxfam is working to make trade fair and lift people in the developing world out of poverty.

Thirty quid gets you a seat, twenty five a standing position and it all takes place September 14th.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you didn't mention is that there is an enormous, 'secret very special guest' headliner...and I know who it is!!! Ha ha!! I've also got my tickets.

Anonymous said...

who is it? who is it? there is a sensation in the back of my head telling me it's R.E.M......

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.