Saturday, September 04, 2004

AH... THAT MAKES SENSE, THEN: So, Michael Jackson admits making payments to young boy's families but wouldn't want us to think there was anything odd about it...:

"I have spent my entire life helping millions of children across the world. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false [...] Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court [...] These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money."

So, Michael is the victim here, just because he loves children he's been the victim of some sort of terrible blackmail - a shrewd businessman has given away what seems like million upon million because he didn't feel he'd be able to prove his innocence in an open courtroom. His hanging out with the kids has always been about enjoying children's company, not sex.

Odd, though, there are never any young girls making these "false" claims.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.