Sunday, October 24, 2004

IT'S NOT QUITE JANET JACKSON'S NIPPLE: Ashlee Simpson was a guest on Saturday Night Live in the US last night, and suffered a small fuck-up when the backing tapes went to shit. The problem, of course, isn't that she fluffed and flustered and the network was forced to bolt to a commercial break (you can watch the carnage here [Windows Media, I'm afraid]) but that she didn't know how to cope - the difference between someone who knows showbiz, and someone in the wrong career. Commendations to the Life Is Killing Me blog, by the way, for finding the following quote from Simpson:

"I’m going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I’d never lip-synch. It’s just not me."

Yep, you showed us the extent of your talent last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.