Sunday, November 28, 2004

TEN OUT OF TEN?: We really wouldn't want to give the impression that we don't believe a word of The News of the World's story about Robbie shagging an Argentine model. We do believe the words "count", "every" and we think on balance we might believe the word "lobby." But guff like this:

"I give Robbie 10 out of 10 for his love-making. He was incredibly warm and caring. He made sure I was satisfied and I lost count of how many times he brought me to the height of pleasure.

"Over 3 hours we made love in every position imaginable. He had tremendous stamina. It was a night I'll never forget."


- well, it's quite a curious statement from a woman who by her own admission "speak[s] very little English", isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.