Wednesday, March 09, 2005

TRUTH AND SPICE

Obviously, it's hard to think of Mel C and Robbie Williams sharing anything more than a hairdresser without being both disgusted and puzzled ("but isn't he...? and isn't she...?"), but it's worth making the effort for a moment, as Mel C has dismissed William's claims to have shagged four of the five Spice Girls. Her, yes, Geri, yes... but:

"Victoria asked me about that and said, 'Well, I've not slept with him.'

"And I know Emma's not slept with him.

"In fact, I'd like to ask Robbie about this, because, to my knowledge, there are a few of the Spice Girls he didn't slept with."


On the other hand, it is possible Robbie isn't lying... we wouldn't be surprised if he counts "one, three, four, seven, twelve, many..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.