Friday, April 15, 2005

YOU WOULDN'T WISH IT ON ANYONE

Being slipped Rohypnol while you're out is a terrible thing, and nobody would want to make light of it. However, having read the details of what Ananova are calling Michelle Heaton's Date Rape Drug Hell, we're not quite sure what to make of it all.



Because, it seems, she must have been slipped something - otherwise how could she have woken up the next morning not being able to remember anything after "just a couple of vodkas"?

"It was terrifying. I'm a Geordie lass and can take my drink. I've never been drunk on just two like that. But apparently I lost my balance, was dancing really strangely and then I collapsed. I know my drink must have been spiked for me to behave like that. It's all very scary and from now on I'm going to make sure I am never going to take my eye off a drink for a second."

We're not sure how you can be sure something was terrifying if you don't remember anything about it, and it's possible that her drink was spiked - in which case it's bloody lucky her boyfriend was there to pick her up and take her home.

On the other hand, if she can hold her drink like a Geordie lass, presuambly her groaning entry in the Befuddle drunk celebs archive must be full of snaps taken when she was tired.

We think the key phrase in the report makes everything a little clearer:

[...] said Michelle, who is set to star in new ITV1 show Celebrity Wrestling

It's certainly an ill wind that there's a juicy story just before the series launches, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.