Wednesday, June 08, 2005

THE TACHE MAN: I WAS SHAVED OFF

The possibly-murky end to Frankie Poullain's period as bassist for guitarist has become the fourth hottest topic in current affairs with Poullain announcing to nme.com that he was sacked:

"Against my wishes I have been forced out of the group,” he explained. “At Darkness HQ, where Justin and his partner (Darkness manager, Sue Whitehouse) reside, I have gradually been frozen out over a long period of time. The reason for this is not yet clear - certainly nothing to do with Justin's solo album which I think is a great idea. In any case it's inevitable the truth will come out in the end.”

Frankie thanked the fans for all the support, and ended by pledging that he'd be back. It's not recorded if he then badgered the nme.com team for the Scissor Sisters' mobile number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.