Thursday, October 20, 2005

IT'S LIKE FIRING NUCLEAR MISSILES AT A RADIATION-EATING MEGAMONSTER

Underwear model Mariah Carey says she doesn't mind people having a pop at her. Oh, no, because it makes her a stronger person. Apparently, even making a rubbish film only made her more, uh, herself:

"One day I sat on a plane to Puerto Rico for seven hours reading negative press about myself. Yeah, it was depressing, but I've always been me.

"I was me before I got famous and had money. I was me when I got ragged on by talk show hosts. Every obstacle, including the 'breakdown' or whatever they called it and the whole Glitter debacle, just made me so much of a stronger person."


Seven hours reading negative press? Apparently, if the flight had been longer she'd have even started on a second article, too.

Uh-oh... we've just made her a little bit stronger, haven't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.