Monday, October 24, 2005

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, LIAM

If there was any further proof that even Liam Gallagher is bored of his predictable, boorish response to everything that comes across his path, you only have to listen to his pointless tirade against Kate Moss and Babyshambles:

"I don't care about her, her drugs or her stupid mates. Same goes for Babyshambles. I don't want to fight them, I don't want their birds, I don't want to shoot their dogs, don't want to stand on their hamsters' head. I'm just not into their music."

Good. Shut up, then.


6 comments:

Mart Hines said...

Bit hypocritical there... So Liam can't slag off Pete Doherty because he doesn't like his music yet you can talk about Robbie Williams and Bono almost every single day?

Anonymous said...

Difference being that Gallagher is a witless prat, and isn't writing a wry, cynical music blog, he's making pronouncements to the world that he seems to think are worthy of our interest.

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

I take your point Matt, but if I wrote every entry following gallagher's model there, No Rock would run along the lines of:


I don't want to say anything bad about Robbie Williams, and I bear him no malice. I just don't like his music.

As anonymous says (sort of) gallagher's reputation solely rests on his ability to provide entertaining or at least intemperate put downs, but even that limited appeal seems to be on the wane, with "You're a plant pot" and now just muttering that he doesn't want to say anything other than a capsule review...

And it's Bono every single day

Mart Hines said...

Fair play! And now time for the clichéd keep up the good work :)

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

and at the risk of turning this into some interweb circle jerk... I'm saying the same to you...

Eric2 said...

WTF? No Lemur shot? I'm saddened.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.