Saturday, October 01, 2005

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LOW-POWERED MINDS GET HIGH SPEED CONNECTIONS

What larks over in the heart of America's teenland, where Benji Madden from Good Charlotte, Kelly Clarkson and Hillary Duff have gotten caught up in a battle over - oh, yes - artistic integrity.

What seems to have happened is this: Clarkson made her jokey remark about wanting to fight Duff; Duff's boyfriend Madden read the remarks but didn't really understand them in a "what is this 'joke' of which you speak?" way, and he stormed down to the computer to post a two-fingered message on the Good Charlotte blog. Two fingers being both the typing method, and the result:

"My mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, so I won't say 'Amercian Idol' sux, but it does make me laugh when someone like Kelly Clarkson disses someone like Hilary Duff, 'Cause let's not forget Kelly (BTW-Kanye West thinks u have a nice ass, I saw him look at it one time ... me, I prefer the more fit look), you were a 'contestant' on a TV show. Hilary made herself."

Shortly afterwards, one of the grown-ups who run the Good Charlotte brand must have seen the post, and quickly yanked it. Because it made Benji look stupid, presumably. Or rather revealed that he was.

Benji's main job in the band is to provide inspiration for the groups' fans to write twin-incest fanfic.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Benji's main job in the band is to provide inspiration for the groups' fans to write twin-incest fanfic.'

I love you people.

Marry me.


I mean it.

And could you find me some of that?

Anonymous said...

I believe Hilary Duff's boyfriend is Joel Madden..or she could be going out with both twins.

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Anonymous - I'd imagine the two boys often swap clothes and pretend to be the other. It's lots of fun, providing Mum doesn't find out.

Roadtripper - you can find that sort of thing... in places like this:

http://www.aemslash.co.uk/

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.