Tuesday, November 15, 2005

APT FOR ARMISTICE DAY

One thing you can say for Cheryl Tweedy, she knows when to stop fighting - well, nowadays, anyway. She attempted to put an end to the Girls Aloud spat with Charlotte Church on one of the 17 chart shows this Sunday:

"This has been going on so long. We actually really like Charlotte Church and we love Crazy Chick. She was saying some really nasty things and I'm not the kind of person who sits there and lets people slate us. So I said something back - which I probably shouldn't have - about her boyfriend. She's now saying that she was hurt by my comments and I'm really sorry if she was."

Ah... it's nice that she said sorry - something we don't recall her doing when she leathered the crap out that toilet attendant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.