Friday, January 13, 2006

KEVIN FEDERLINE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU LIKE HIM

It might seem a bit blase of Kevin to shrug and say he couldn't care less if people like him or not, but it turns out that he's working on a misapprehension that for everyone who doesn't like him, there'll be someone who does:

"I don't think it's gonna be all that hard. The more I talk, the more I come out and people get to know who I am and what I'm about, it's only gonna help. And if you don't like me, hey, cool. Everything in life is 50/50, I accept the good and the bad and just move on."

Oh, Kevin. You might think that letting people see your true personality will make more people like you; actually, it just generates more sympathy for poor Britney.

"I believe that no matter what, if it's real and people feel it, that's what it is, it doesn't matter," he said. "They'll look past what I look like if they know I'm pouring my soul out on this and I'm serious about it. It's not like I think this is a joke. It's not a joke to me. This is my emotion, this is everything, the past two years where I haven't said anything or came out and talked to anybody, I held it all in here so I can do this."

So the rap is going to go something along the lines of "Bloody hell, Mr. Spears, I can't believe my luck/I hope she doesn't sober up, and say what the..." repeated over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.