Saturday, January 21, 2006

MANSON PONDERS NEXT MOVE

We were going to headline this 'what do I do now', but using a Sleeper song on a Garbage news item would have felt like we were just lumping all the female fronted bands together. Anyway, it's the question that Shirley Manson is struggling with now Garbage have split ("gone on indefinite hiatus"):

"I'm feeling old and ugly and anxious.

"Last night I woke in the middle of the night and thought, 'I need to find a way to make life exciting again.'

"I feel like I'm on the dating scene again after being married for 10 years."


When people split from long-term partners, it's not uncommon for them to go and seek out their previous ex-partners. Presumably, the Goodbye Mr McKenzie reunion is now just a week or two away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.