Tuesday, February 07, 2006

DON'T HIT MY BABY ONE MORE TIME

Britney Spears has had to issue a panicked press release blaming - ho-ho - photographers for the photos of her driving one-handed with her baby on her lap. And possibly on the mobile phone, with a can of beer balanced on her knees. Yes, it was the the nasty photographers:

"Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger," she said.

"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media.

"I love my child and would do anything to protect him."


Which would make some sort of sense - a manic, terrified mother doing what she could to keep her son safe. But if you were that determined to keep your kid out of harms way, wouldn't you at the very least have got the person in the passenger seat to hold him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.