Friday, May 12, 2006

JAMES DEAN GOES SOLO

It doesn't mean the end of the Manics - which he says like it's a good thing - but James Dean Bradfield is set to release a solo album.

It's going to be called The Great Western, and it's made Bradfield quite happy:

"I just realised...I actually really enjoyed it a lot. Seeing 'Words and Music by James Dean Bradfield' written down actually made me feel happy. For once I've lost a bit of my insecurity."

James, of course, is the man who used to stand on stage and bellow 'you love us' over and over again, so it's nice to see him coming out of himself.


1 comment:

orange anubis said...

will this 'great western' be the polar opposite of the delgados' 'great eastern' album then, i.e. it will have absolutely no brilliant string arrangements, well-judged guitar bits or heartrending songs?

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.