Friday, June 02, 2006

I'M NO DYLAN, INSISTS OBERST

Conor Oberst, indie-music slashfic slut, says he can't understand why people mention his name in the same breath as Dylan:

"It just doesn't really make a lot of sense to me other than I guess we both play guitar and sing in English. I mean, I like Bob Dylan's music along with a lot of other music, but I read (Dylan comparisons) about a lot of people so in that sense it seems kind of a little like lazy journalism."

Yes... lazy journalism, Conor. Lazy, lazy... laid back... back...

Conor laid back on the big brass bed. A wicked grin played across his face - he would have snickered 'does this make me your lady', but the older man had already thrown himself on top of him; Conor felt his raggedy fringe glance across his belly as Dylan set about the button-fly which could barely contain the his thrill.

"Mind you," thought Conor, as Dylan slid a bony finger or two under the elastic of his briefs, "I'm glad I made him wear the ball gag. That squeaky voice he uses would be kinda off-putting here..."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyday we love you more and more.

Anonymous said...

ahaha the comment above me is true

*goes off to read Simon/Tim Burgess slash*

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Blimey... you know me a little too well...

Anonymous said...

who wouldn't want to read about themselves doing the dirty with Tim?

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.