Thursday, June 08, 2006

ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS NOT PLAYING LIVE EVER AGAIN

To the delight of right-thinking people and music lovers everywhere, Robbie Williams has announced he's knocking the touring on the head after his 2006 dates are done:

"I'm not going to tour for a long time after this one.

"For me, this tour is a year-long celebration of what I have achieved as a solo artist. After that I'll say, 'Thank you very much', it's not something that I want to do again for a long time."


Yes, for us, it feels like a year-long extrapolation of what you've been doing since you pissed off out of Take That. And, yes, we'd like to see you disappear for a long time. Everyone, it seems, will be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.