Sunday, July 16, 2006

IT'S GREAT WHEN YOU'RE TIMBERLAKE - YEAH!

He's nothing if not professional, is young Justin:

"I don't show up drunk to functionsThe drugs I do have been in my own private time. I've never been arrested - though not to say that I won't!... If Courtney Love shows up to a function, then it's like, 'Oh that's Courtney Love.' If I show up drunk, it's like, 'Oh my GOD!' And, like, Britney's an unfit mother because she put her child in the carseat backwards. I feel bad for her. We all make mistakes."

Well... it wasn't quite "putting a carseat in backwards", was it Juju? It was driving along the freeway with the baby on her lap. Or maybe you're thinking of the time she nearly dropped him. Or perhaps the time social services called round. Or - of course - the time she got married by accident. Or, even more likely, the time she got married to Kevin when she didn't have the excuse of being ripped off her tits.

But back to the drugs:

"I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already...who knows... I'm just like everyone else. I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down; it's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."

Did you catch that? He's done drugs. Not that this is an attempt to reposition him, or anything. The drugtaking he's done. With actual, proper drugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.