Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SHARLEEN SPITERI'S EYE FOR THE GIRLS

Sharleen Spiteri - gay?Back before anyone had heard of KT Tunstall - oh, and weren't they the days, my friends? - the number one question about the sexuality of Scottish female singers was "Is Sharleen Spiteri a lesbian?" The answer is no, but Shar doesn't mind people asking:

People are probably clear that it in no way bothers me. I came on in my sailor suit. It was my big lesbian moment. People went, 'Is that for the boys?' and I was like, 'No, the girls'."

"I adore women. I just don't sexually fancy women.

"I mean, who knows, maybe in my life at some point a woman will come along and I'll just fall madly in love with her.

"I always claim that I'm the one member of the band who could actually pull the most beautiful women."


Well, yes, although that isn't saying much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.