Saturday, August 26, 2006

THE TWO FERGIES

There was something inevitable about two celebrity-hoovers with the same name eventually coming together, so without any surprise Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas and Fergie from the now-defunct British royal family are coming together to do something or other for publicity ("charity").

We're not being comedy-vague about it, either, as Fergie Lady Lumps doesn't seem to know what it's all about, either:

"I think we're going to do charity work together. I know she helps build schools.

"I just had a phone conversation with her. It was fantastic."


The actual details of what they'll be doing will be worked out after the photographers have been booked.


1 comment:

Andrew said...

I wanna see the Fergie of former royalty do "My Humps" for charity. Perhaps to save the humpback whale?

AC

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.