Thursday, October 05, 2006

Brandon Killer: I (maybe) am a killer

In what seems to be a rather odd admission, Brandon Flowers has revealed he might have killed a bloke. Or maybe hasn't. He's not sure what happened to this guy he hit with his car:

"I hit him pretty fast, I was going about 50, he was drunk, he just walked into my lane on the freeway.

"I was honking and hitting the breaks but I couldn't stop in time. I hit him. It was terrible. Pretty traumatic. He hit my windshield, smashed it up... His shoes fell off. Their shoes fall off, did you know that?"


Yes, we can see how losing your shoes might be a bit upsetting. Especially if you're dead as well.

Flowers maintains it's not that he's not bothered by what happened to the bloke, but the "authorities never told him" if he'd died or not.

It's not clear who Flowers was expecting to contact him - Officer Mikowski from the Driving Accident Liasion department - or why he never bothered to get in touch to ask after the bloke he hit.

Still, nice that his conscience has been stirred by the need to promote a new album. God knows what he'll be 'fessing up to by the time the box sets come out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.