Saturday, November 04, 2006

Casiotone get burned

Bad news from Chicago, where Owen Ashworth - who trades as Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - saw his apartment block burn to the ground. Owen and his girlfriend made it out safely, but not all his kit did. And they haven't seen the cat since:

"Yesterday morning, the Chicago apartment building where my girlfriend and I live caught on fire and we had to get the fuck out of there.

"We are both totally fine, but some of our belongings including some of my musical equipment were lost in the mess, and my girlfriend and I need to find a new place to live. We also lost our cat, Rufus, who we are hoping escaped the building on her own, but is still missing...Again, my girlfriend and I are totally fine. We have lots of amazing and supportive friends and family who are helping us out and things are going to work out.

"Also, if anyone living in the Wicker Park/East Village neighborhood of Chicago sees a year old female gray tabby, please get in touch. We miss our cat."


The cat answers to the name of Rufus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.