Friday, November 10, 2006

Pete Doherty: Oh, how he hates the attention

Pete Doherty's justification for kicking a BBC reporter, you'll recall, was his disgust at the "harrassing scum of the press".

Could he be, in any way, related to the Pete Doherty who took a BBC Arena film crew to his first meeting with his son.

Doherty has in the past used Astile in the same way David Blunkett tugged at a nation's gag-reflex with "that little lad", pledging a while back:

"When I can claim to have any sort of control over my own life, I'm going to take some responsibility for Astile. I love the little fella. I need to buck up my ideas there."

Parenting groups welcomed Doherty's novel approach of having the kid first, then thinking about perhaps taking some sort of responsibility down the line, assuming he can stop filling his arms with drugs. Oh, sorry: no, they didn't, did they?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.