Friday, January 19, 2007

Gene Simmons: Role model

Gene Simmons has had a pop at Ozzy Osbourne for his parenting skills:

"My family is more structured and they behave properly.

"My kids don't take drugs, they're well mannered and properly disciplined and I don't go letting dogs poop on the carpet.

"I'm not a drug addict - in fact I have never been drunk, I don't smoke or have ever taken drugs and never will."


Well, Gene, you might not be addled on drugs but something must have addled you if it's taken you five years to get your review of The Osbournes together. We're waiting to hear what you made of Bet Lynch's brief return to Coronation Street.

Gene also insists that he'd never get married:

"Shannon and I have been happily unmarried for 23 years.

"I lead my life my way. I am the Alpha male and what I say goes.

"The idea of marriage is out of the question."


In other words, he's too tight to spring for rental of the village hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.