Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wilson's kidney was bad, so it goes

Well, this is a surprise for those of us who assumed that Tony Wilson was, inside, made of a mixture of stone and steel: Tony Wilson's had a kidney removed.

Apparently he'd been feeling ill for a while, and doctors discovered a problem:

"I spent November and December working very hard and thinking I had flu.

"Eventually my partner, Yvette Livesey, forced me to go to the doctor, who spotted the problem and sent me to hospital.

"The staff here have all been wonderful. I am feeling much better and hope to be released in about a week.

"I will then need about a month to recuperate."


He might expect a release in a week, but we expect that to be pushed back to late summer while they argue about the cover design.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.