Monday, April 02, 2007

Avril Lavigne won't knee anyone any more

Earlier today, we learned that Avril can cope with fame, and take her drink. Now, we discover, she can also hold her tongue, too. Now. Wasn't ever thus, apparently:

"I remember being in Toronto and walking into a CD store, and some guy with spiky hair was all, 'Hey, Avril!' and then started lippin' at me.

"I was like, 'OK, this is embarrassing, I'm just going to leave.' So I'm walking down the street, and the guy comes out of the store, still yelling.

"I turn around, fuckin' grab him and go, 'What?' And I fuckin' knee him in the balls, throw him down, and his fuckin' punk girlfriend comes over and goes, 'What the fuck are you doing?'

"It was like they totally didn't expect me to do anything, because I'm just this girl on TV or whatever. I'm not proud of that. I think it's funny, but I wouldn't do it now.

"I don't fight people anymore, I'm more mature now, and I just don't think fighting is good."

Now, thank God, Avril is mature enough to know that fighting is not "good", but still, apparently, "funny".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<<
Now, thank God, Avril is mature enough to know that fighting is not "good", but still, apparently, "funny".
>>

Although unintentionally so, that fighting is much like her music.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.