Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sweeter without Suga

Siobhan Donaghy has, for what we can imagine is the purposes of clarification only, has ruled out ever returning to the Sugababes:

"They are a brand now, and that's not something I could be involved in, we just couldn't be more different."

In the same spirit, could I just make it clear that there are no circumstances in which I would re-enter Mrs Van Noort's reception class.

Donaghy - rather luckily - isn't too upset by not having the same level of success as whoever are in the Sugababes at the moment:
"The things that have happened me, leaving the Sugababes and then with my last record, people might think 'God, she must be gutted'. And it's been the complete opposite.

"It's been wonderful. It's all been a positive, the people I've met and worked with. I grew up not wanting to be a singer and then when I became a singer I wasn't writing songs and suddenly I'm this songwriter.

"I seem to be this cat with nine lives. People keep letting me come back. From the dead!"

To be fair, though, if Lazarus had come back from the dead as ineffectually as your career, they'd probably have left the tale out of the gospels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.