Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Bjork Swan

People still talk to this day of Bjork's swan oscar dress - not round our way, of course, we've got the proposed upgrades to the local sports centre changing rooms to obsess over. But Bjork, it seems, has no regrets. Or egrets:

What surprises me is that they thought I was trying to fit in but got it wrong, that I expected everyone to be wearing peacock dresses and gorilla outfits!

What they don't mention is that I had bought six ostrich eggs and I was dropping them carefully on the red carpet. But other people's bodyguards kept picking them up and saying in their thick American accents, "Scuse me, mam, you dropped this."

Yes. We can see how, without the detail about you dropping eggs on the red carpet, turning up in giant waterfowl fancy dress might make you sound slightly insane, Bjork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.