Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Britney: I had, erm, ADD, probably

Britney, it seems, didn't go to rehab because she was off her knickers on drugs and booze. Nor, we're now being asked to believe, was it because her then manager made her go. No, the official line from Britney's website is that she was, erm, like a disruptive child:

"Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. 'Til this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD.

"I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to.

"I realised how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.

"This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now.

"I know everyone thinks that I am playing the victim, but I am not and I hate what is going on right now so much. Maybe this is the reason for this letter... to maybe allow people to look at me differently."

But kids with ADD aren't bad, are they, and as far as we can tell one of the symptoms of ADD isn't removing your pants and getting pissed with Lindsay Lohan. Mind you, Britney's punctuation is like that of a child of six.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.