Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now move your big hair round this way /so I can work on that zipper, baby

Amy Winehouse is apparently buzzing that Prince is keen to involve her in his tour of London. She was surprised to discover this was his farewell before giving up for Bible study, though:

"What? I didn't know that. Prince is gonna study the Bible?! Is he going to be a rabbi? I hope I can do [the gigs] though. I'll drop everything to do that. Stuff like that doesn't make me go, 'Oh, I must be the nuts.' Stuff like that makes me want to do this tomorrow, and the night after, and the night after. Now I want to find out how solid that is. I'd do it with bells on. All day long."

You might want to think twice about the phrases you're using with the famous sex imp in play, Amy. But is it really so surprising that he's interested in the Bible? Isn't it well known that Prince is fond of purple, sex and God, in more-or-less the same order - being surprised by that is like finding yourself shocked that Paul McCartney has turned down the roast gammon on the carvery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.