Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You can always go downers-town

Petula Clark has confessed to her drugs hell. Well, not even drugs purgatory, really, as she seems to have drawn the line at anything stronger than Marlon Brando's exhaled air:

I've dabbled, though I usually prefer a glass of wine.

I'd go to parties in California where the likes of Marlon Brando and Miles Davis were at and you'd get stoned simply from breathing the air.

I find the whole thing rather silly. I can't remember the last time I tried anything and I've never been tempted to get more involved."

We're wondering what she means by "getting more involved" - is she suggesting she never had the interest in setting up a cartel, or simply that she hasn't decided to drink a phial of Pete Doherty's blood?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.