Thursday, June 28, 2007

Apparently, working with Brit-hoppers has the status of marriage

Sway would love to work with Pete Doherty, but wouldn't want to lead him astray:

"I wanted to do something with Pete but Lethal has done that now, so I can't. He is my family, so it would be like shagging my best mate's wife."

"I also wanted to work with Lily, but Dizzee got there first as well.

"But I saw Ian Brown and his new stuff blew me away. He liked my stuff too, so I hope we'll be working together."

We hope Ian Brown won't be too upset that he's been cast as third choice here. But isn't it beautiful that British rappers operate a 'hands off she's mine' rule? How far does it go, though? Would it mean that if Richard Ashcroft did a record with Jamie T that'd be him mated for life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.