Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Joss Stone ponders swapping teams

Joss Stone is going through a bit of a drought at the moment, and so is thinking about plan B:

"I think I'll have to turn lesbian. Every girl my age wants to be in a relationship. I haven't had one in two years and look how that ended."

Of course, it was just a passing remark, but it's not entirely helpful to pretend that lesbianism is a thing you choose to match your mood, which is similar to the line taken by those charlatans who claim they can "fix" gay people.

And even if you could "become" lesbian, Joss, why do you think that would make a difference? Could it be that your failed relationships are because of the way you approach them, rather than the gender of your crush?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her relationship with Beau failed,because she was sleeping with various other ppl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sigh....
Repeat after me Joss; flirting with homosexuality does not make me interesting. It just makes me a dull lesbian.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.