Thursday, June 14, 2007

Noel wants to grab the Man City

One of the few pieces of respect we still have for Noel Gallagher is that he has, at least, always remained dedicated to his team. Although his plans to band together with Mike Pickering and try and buy Man City pushes him from ordinary fan into the realm of an Elton John, or, dare one say it, Jim Davidson:

"I'm thinking of mounting a hostile takeover - me and Mike Pickering.

"I reckon we could scrape together about £400,000 in cash and I reckon we would get it for that."

Well, yes, the money should be easy... to, erm, buy into... club... a classy club. Club class. Do you get less legroom if you only have little legs? I wonder... hmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.