Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Observe the blood of the Zune tattoo

The Zune might be less loved than some other music players, but it's not totally the John Selwyn Gummer of mp3 players. Someone loves his Zune so much, he got the Zune logo tattooed on his arm. The good people at Microsoft were so surprised ("delighted") they sent him five free songs and some stickers.

No, really. That's what they sent him.

Of course, the real difficult bit wasn't the couple of hours having the Zune logo tattooed on his arm, it was the thirteen hours of laser treatment having the Plays For Sure trademark taken off his butt.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a jackass that is not what I got from Zune. I got a Zune hat, 2 t-shirts, one for me and one for my girlfriend, posters, coasters and a red Zune. So before you post bullshit like this how about you ask around.

Also I got the tattoos wanting nothing in return the fact they were nice enough to send me stuff was awesome but not preconcieved

Anonymous said...

This guy has had someone scar him up with a corporate trademark and feels he's on the moral high ground???

M.C. Glammer said...

Man, I'm gonna get me a Ferrari tatt, then I'll be an asshole with a flash motor, provided they send me a Ferrari. Or at least they'll maybe send me a hat and a t-shirt, or even two if I can get a girlfriend. They can keep the posters and coasters though. I do have some taste.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.