Thursday, July 26, 2007

Falling off a blog: Courtney hits 'post' again

Yes, it turns out the petitions to her ISP begging them to save Courtney from herself have come to nothing, and posted to her MySpace again. She comes across somewhere between Lillian Bellamy and a cat which has somehow managed to get onto a keyboard. We think her tiresome faghaggery might have shaded into the patronisingly offensive if she'd been able to make herself understood:

it took me til NYC to accept the factthat there are no dudes in the demo and you know what? FUCKING EXCELLENT! i embrace this! id rather have homos any fucking day being that i am a gay mn trannie any fucking waay. just read your comments cos i dodnt know how to my blogs. swhats a kudos? im talking to the head of my sp[ace and im afraid to frickin ask, but im sooooo over the dudes, like i isaid having opend for metallica ive hjad the dudes and i prefer my frmale sof all ages and my young homos, colopur my ass liza im thrilled! move teh fuck ohvah scissor sistahs, im thrilled on the site you donthavr ot so much desrcibe yoru stykle as maybe your philophy opr jiust something about you what brands you like i dont give a fuck. but the home thing really got me as ove said sinc emy gen of homos allliked dance music and i fel alientated from my peeps as they went off vogueing, it was nnoying at best, by yall have grown up in lt rock nd ahhhhm fucking thrillllllled, never expected it for a sec , but here i coem Logo Advocte Gyuardian, baby!!!!! fey gay an dnot in my way.
Cork

All gay people like dance music, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.