Saturday, August 18, 2007

Robbie Williams is not easy to dislike

Ah, bless: Robbie Williams was Nigel Martin Smith's favourite:

"Robbie was my favourite because Robbie just wanted to perform," he explained. "If Robbie had ever come to me and said, 'Nigel, help.' Or, 'I'm having a problem with something,' I would have done it.

"If I had to do it all again, I'd do everything exactly the same, because I think it was all perfect. The only thing, personally, that I would do is spend a bit more time telling them how much I love them - which is probably what I didn't do, certainly in Robbie's case. I think that's where I went wrong."

So, there's a terrible tale: forget to tell your cash cow ("loved ones") how much they mean to you and they'll want to cut your eyes out with a Stanley Knife. A lesson for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.